In order to create a custom run, you'll need two things:
- Positive credits on your company account
- To be set up as an Analyst, Financial Admin or Admin on your company account
You need to purchase 'credits' to create custom runs. 1 credit will buy you one custom run.
You can keep track of your credits balance on your account by looking in the Billing & Pricing page, or within the custom run input form.
If you'd like to learn more about credits, or top up your account, book in a call with our team via this link: here
Update the permissions of your team:
- Click on the profile icon on the top left of the page
- Click 'Your teammates'
- Change the roles of your team so that they can use credits and create custom runs
- Analyst: Create custom runs.
- Financial admin: Purchase subscriptions, top up your company's credits, allocate permissions across your teammates, and create custom runs.
- Admin: Change the permissions of your teammates and spend credits to create custom runs.
- User: Create custom run drafts, request an Analyst, Admin, or Financial Admin to create your custom run.
Updated 3 months ago